Friday, May 14, 2010

Backpacking Through Izyuva

Day 1
Officially.
Upon waking up after my first night, still alive, I feel a sense of accomplishment sweep over me. I haven't slept alone in a very long time; truly alone. Its scary and lonely but a little relieving. Like, perhaps, I am going to survive the rest of my life. People always say "You are your own worst enemy..." They're crazy. People that say that, hate themselves or think you hate yourself. I believe that if you really want to live and be happy, you become something imperative to yourself...you're inner you anyway, your inner monologue.
So I packed up my mini backpack full and started my way down my mountain in Izyuva. A hot but short hike, I made it to town. I found my cafe and solace, sat down, ordered a cay and started to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment